Half Day and Caves
Adult €54, Child €35 | 3.5 Hours | Available Daily
This trip from Albufeira is a half-day experience. The boat tour, on the pirate boat Leãozinho (little Lion), will most likely be the highlight of your holidays in the Algarve. It’s one of the most popular boat tours in the Algarve as it’s a lot of fun for families and groups of friends.
Sail with us to the most beautiful and hidden spots of the coast of the Algarve and observe the magnificent rock formations and the paradisiacal white sandy beaches.
“Leaozinho”, our most beloved boat, complies with the latest safety and rescue equipment according to the EU regulations. At the beginning of the cruise, our crew will share important safety information. Onboard, you’ll find your comfortable seating place in the mid-deck or the shade of the deck. In the “Pirate Bar” we can serve you a variety of drinks.
At 10 o’clock in the morning, this trip from Albufeira starts in the new Marina of Albufeira. The pirate boat will head from Albufeira to the Atlantic, passing by Praia do Castelo and Praia da Galé. We’ll then pass the Fisherman’s village of Armação de Pêra, the Rockchapel Senhora da Rocha and reach the beaches of Marina and Benagil. The beaches of Marina and Benagil are worldwide known for their impressive rock formations. These rock formations can be enjoyed perfectly from the perspective of the boat.
Then, we’ll anchor next to an isolated beach. Here you’ll have some free time for a refreshing swim and enjoy the beach. When we’re finished, we’ll return to the Marina of Albufeira.
- This trip is a half day trip and we’re sure that the memories will last forever;
- Enjoy stunning Atlantic Ocean views and rock formations of the Algarve;
- The focus of this trip is enjoying the coastline, but you may be lucky and encounter some wild dolphins;
- There is plenty of time to relax, take a swim and take pictures;
- “Leãozinho”, our most beloved boat, is an experience itself;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced crew.
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Lunch is included and additional drinks can be bought on board;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.