BBQ Cruise on Leãozinho
Adult €58, Child €35 | 6 Hours | Available Daily
This BBQ trip from Albufeira is a full-day experience. The BBQ boat tour, on the pirate boat Leãozinho (little Lion), will most likely be the highlight of your holidays in the Algarve. It’s one of the most popular boat tours in the Algarve as it has a lot of fun for families and groups of friends.
Sail with us to the most beautiful and hidden spots of the portuguese south coast and observe the magnificent rock formations and the paradisiacal white sandy beaches.
“Leaozinho”, our most beloved boat, complies with the latest safety and rescue equipment according to the EU regulations. At the beginning of the cruise, our crew will share important safety information. On board, you’ll find your comfortable seat in the middle of the deck or in the deck´s shade. In the “Pirate Bar” you can find a variety of drinks.
At 10 o’clock in the morning this BBQ trip starts at the new Marina of Albufeira. The pirate boat will head from Albufeira to the Atlantic Ocean, passing by Castelo beach and Galé beach. After that we’ll pass the Fisherman’s village of Armação de Pêra, the Rockchapel Senhora da Rocha and reach the beaches of Marinha and Benagil. The beaches of Marinha and Benagil are worldwide known for their impressive rock formations. These rockformations can be perfectly watched from the boat.
Then, we’ll stop next to an isolated beach where you’ll have free time for a refreshing swim and enjoy the beach. Our friendly crew will make you a typical Portuguese BBQ at the beach. When we’re finished, we’ll return to the Marina of Albufeira.
- This trip is a full day trip;
- Enjoy stunning Atlantic Ocean views and rock formations of the Algarve;
- Enjoy the coast line and a BBQ on a charming beach;
- There is plenty of time to relax, swim, take pictures and enjoy the BBQ quietly;
- On-board an experienced crew will provide security informations.
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- Bring sunscreen, swimsuit and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Lunch is included and additional drinks have na extra cost;
- Check-in should be at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed informations such as telephone numbers and address, are included on your confirmation email.